This is a reminder that Karen Ehman will be leading our first group conference call this Thurs. Here’s the skinny:
Finding Your Niche–Karen Ehman Date: June 21 Time: 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Have you felt the general call of God to speak to women but are a bit iffy on the specifics? Need to hone in on what makes you uniquely “you” including your speaking messages, social media focus and online presence? Listen and learn as Karen equips you to:
- Find your areas of expertise by taking inventory of your strengths, weaknesses, loves and loathes.
- Blend your life experiences, talents and spiritual gifts together to obtain your ministry niche.
- Unearth your hidden passions and turn them into powerful messages.
- Make it “match”–your online persona and your personal life.
- Discover your unique place in God’s plan that will change lives–yours and your listeners!
To get every detail and to register, go to our Group Services page. We’ve got a great group so far, and we’d love for you to join us. We’ll accept registrations through Wednesday night at 10:00 pm EST. Call information and the handouts will be emailed to current registrants by end of business on Tuesday and immediately to later registrants. We can’t wait to connect with you!