Today I’m excited to share with you a big list of resources for speakers. I hope you’ll check them all out!
- Next Step Speaker Services is now on Facebook and Twitter. We’ll love to have you join us! Facebook–Next Step Speaker Services Twitter– @nextstepspeaker
- So many of you have sent me questions about marketing your message, and I know it’s a huge dilemma for many. We’ve put together this link to Tracie Mile’s series on Marketing Your Message. If you missed it the first time or need a refresher, you’ll be amazed by the amount of helpful information she shares.
- Women’s Ministry Net, a resource developed by Jennifer and Phil Rothschild, is another incredible site.There is more information on women’s ministry located in one place than I’ve ever seen. You need to subscribe for some of the information, but I receive their FREE weekly tips. I’m excited to announce that tomorrow I’ll be the guest presenting the tips. There will be an article for beginner speakers and a video with my best advice for overcoming nerves. Subscribe today so that you can get the tip tomorrow.
- This year the She Speaks 201 Conference Calls are being offered to everyone. Here’s the schedule:
- Finally, if you have gained some needed information from our last 2 posts on communicating with event planners, there’s more where that came from. Next Step Speaker Services offers a Speaker Organization Service that includes Word documents of a contract, an invoice and a speaker planner. In two phone calls, we discuss the use of these documents as well as a timeline for communication. Please read for more details on our Menu of Services. If you are interested or have questions, please fill out our Request Information form, and I’ll contact you within 48 hours.