Breaking Up With PerfectWe’ve all been in relationships that were bad for us... whether with a catty girlfriend, a selfish boyfriend, or a coworker who undermines our best efforts. But there is one relationship that steals the potential of all other relationships—including our relationship with ourselves and, ultimately, our relationship with God. And that’s our relationship with Perfect. Perfect is a bad friend. No matter what we do or say or give or bake or create... it’s never enough. Perfect always demands more, but it’s never satisfied. Never.
Breaking Up with Perfect will help you:
- Experience authenticity as the antidote for isolation
- Trade the Lies of Perfection for the Truths of God’s Love
- End the pursuit of perfection, so God can begin His powerful perfecting work in you
What a Husband Needs From His WifeWhat do men really need from their wives? And what is the best way for wives to meet those needs? This engaging and thoroughly biblical guide demonstrates that a woman meets her husband’s needs most effectively by maintaining her own vibrant personal relationship with Christ. Filled with useful tools that will help women understand their husbands better, this enlightening resource includes...
- biblical foundation for loving and respecting husband
- many personal examples and stories from real life marriages
- ideas for dealing with addictions, infidelity, and financial challenges
- explanations of personality types and love languages
- resources that offer help for the helper
What a Wife Needs From Her HusbandBuilding on the success of her book to wives, What a Husband Needs from His Wife (more than 50,000 copies sold), Melanie Chitwood now turns the tables and offers husbands practical ways they can love their wives more effectively and build successful marriages. Convinced that small changes can make a huge difference in a marriage, Chitwood provides an upbeat and inspiring challenge for husbands. Men will appreciate this "insider's perspective" on the way a woman thinks about the relational topics that are most important to her, including ways a husband can...
- assure his wife of his love
- learn to be an effective listener
- become more understanding of her thoughts and feelings
- grow as the leader, protector, and provider she needs him to be
- develop a richer sexual relationship
- overcome and grow through challenges
NIV Bible Real-Life Devotional BibleWhen each day is filled with obligations, unexpected moments, and relationships, it is essential to know you are not alone. Find a friend on the pages of the NIV Real-Life Devotional Bible for Women. Filled with insightful daily devotions written by Lysa TerKeurst and the Proverbs 31 Ministries team, the devotions in this Bible will meet you where you are—on the good and on the hard days, in the carpool line, or at the doctor’s office. God’s truth will help you maintain a peace-filled balance in spite of life’s hectic pace.
Amy Carroll and Melanie Chitwood, Contributing Authors
Features of the Bible:
- The beauty and clarity of the New International Version (NIV) Bible
- 366 devotions that will inspire you to live authentically as a woman of God
- Author biographies
- A helpful subject index
Encouragement for TodayPull away from the things that pull you down and find lasting encouragement for today. The women at Proverbs 31 Ministries offer 100 devotions of wit, wisdom, and encouragement for women. For twenty years the P31 team has equipped and encouraged nearly a million women to live in the power of God’s truths that apply to their everyday life. Written by women from every walk of life, you will find inspiration to live authentically and fully grounded in the Word of God. The P31 Team shares from the realities of everyday life including highs and lows, humorous stories and tender moments. You will be drawn toward the truths God offers and enabled to rise above and become all God created you to be. Devotions included by Lysa TerKeurst, Renee Swope, and Amy Carroll.