At no additional cost to you, this post includes affiliate links. Click here to read full disclosure.
You asked for it, and we listened. How to Write a Meaningful Message: Workbook with Tools to Create an Inspirational Message is here!
In How to Write a Meaningful Message, Amy Carroll walks with you step-by-step in writing an inspirational message. In this 79-page guide and workbook you’ll find:
- Tools that will build your consistency as a speaker and will help you write compelling messages that reach the heart of your audiences.
- Detailed teaching about how to write all the elements of a captivating message.
- Guidance about how to base your message on the firm foundation of Scripture.
- Worksheets that give you instruction and space for your writing.
AND, if you purchase your workbook in November, you’ll receive:
- A FREE Speaker Planner that helps you capture your events planner’s vision and keep track of all the essential details for speaking events.
- An entry into a random drawing for a coaching call with Amy which is worth up to $160.
- These bonus gifts end at midnight on Nov. 30th!
Note: This content is an edited and slightly expanded version of Amy’s eGuides “Creating a Message that Connects” in one beautifully printed book. We hope it’s an improved format for all!
Instructions for accessing your FREE Speaker Planner:
- Scan, screenshot or photograph, your receipt from Amazon.
- Email an image of your receipt to [email protected].
- You’ll receive an email with the download information. (If it doesn’t come to your inbox, please check your spam folder.)