Have you ever wondered if you’re writing “right”? Maybe you’re new to writing and want some constructive feedback. Maybe you’ve been writing for some time, but want to take your writing to the next level. Now is a great time to get the kind of feedback you need to take the next step on your writing journey, and I’d love to help you!
I’m excited to offer a SALE on my Devotional Evaluation Services, giving you feedback on a devotion of up to 1000 words. It’s a savings of $20.00!
How does this work? You submit one devotional up to 1000 words for my evaluation. Then I will give you written feedback, using my devotional checklist based on the tips in my devotional blog series. You also will receive a 15-minute phone call for feedback.
And here’s a special offer offer for everyone. You can download my devotional writing checklist for free! Use it as your guide when crafting devotionals. Click here for your FREE checklist.
These five links will provide you quick access to each of the blog posts in my recent devotional writing series, so you can review and follow my tips.
$45.00 Devotional Evaluation Service
You will receive:
- Written emailed feedback using my devotional checklist
- 15-minute phone call for feedback.
**This special offer ends November 21st**, but you can submit your devotions for feedback anytime through February 2018. For example, purchase this service now to use in the next few weeks, or send me your devotion in the new year. It’s up to you. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to our Next Step Coaching Services “Request a Free Consultation Call” page – click here.
- Fill out the request information form, putting “devotional writing services” in the Other Questions or Comments box. I’ll be in touch soon! (Note: We won’t need a free consultation for this service, but the form will give us all the information we need.)
- And don’t forget to download the free devotional writing checklist!