Woooohoooo! The day that we’ve been waiting for is here!!!!! She Speaks registration is open.
I think most of our readers are familiar with Proverbs 31 Ministries’ summer conference for speakers and writers, but if you’re new, I want to give you the scoop. Why? Because I love She Speaks more than my birthday. To some of you that might not be a big deal, but I’m narcissistic about my birthday verging on the need for repentance.
Here are my Top 10 Favorite Things about She Speaks:
10. It’s held at the Embassy Suites which is loveliness balm for a tired woman’s soul.
9. The place is filled with girlfriends…
8. Which means that you must go buy one pair of completely irresistible shoes. You don’t need a whole new wardrobe (more on that in the future), but I give you permission to buy one pair of shoes. 🙂
7. The atmosphere with all those Jesus-loving, single-focused women with like-callings is palpably powerful.
6. I get oodles of invaluable information from experts in their field.
5. God pours one huge heart-shift into me every year.
4. You get a chance to share your book proposal with Christian publishers. I can’t wait to read your book!
3. Praise and worship times are filled with God’s Presence.
2. Other women’s God-stories told in their Speaker Evaluation group builds faith.
1. He speaks at She Speaks.
Did I miss anything in your Top 10, past attendees?