Hi. I’m Amy, and I’m a resource junkie. Every once in awhile I just can’t help myself. My longing to share resources builds up, and if I don’t give you some resources that I love, I’ll just burst! With no further ado, here are some links with information that have been incredibly valuable to my speaking and writing ministry.
- Grit ‘n’ Grace-– This is a shameless plug for the podcast that Cheri Gregory and I produce. It’s growing my skills as a communicator but also it’s growing me spiritually. I hope you’ll tune in. Click here to listen to one of my favorite interviews with Cindy Bultema.
- Pro-Blogger— Darren Rouse’s podcast about how to grow your blog is free and fantastic. A bonus is that he’s an Aussie, so his accent rocks! Click here to listen to an episode that I found helpful about how to create video for your blog with your phone.
- Compel— I have personally benefited so much from this subscription training for writers. Now I’m a contributor too! Click here to listen to my coaching session called Added Value: Keeping the Heart of Your Writing Others-Centered. (You’ll need to already be a subscriber to listen. If you’d like to join Compel, watch this blog for an announcement of the subscription window.)
Blogs & Posts:
- Communicator Academy— You’ve heard me brag about their podcast (don’t miss an episode), but there’s also a blog. Click here to read a fabulous post by Cheri Gregory on 8 Things You Need to Know Before You Collaborate. Click here to read an article by my friend Mary Lou Caskey “Should You Wait or Go for It?” about the right time to tell your story.
- Wildfire Marketing— Rob Eager has a great post on the essentials for websites. Click here to read Bad Websites, Good Websites, and How to Tell the Difference.
- The TED Radio Hour— This is a podcast that combines TED Talks (you know I’m obsessed!) with interviews with TED speakers. I absolutely love having this podcast coming through my earbuds on my walks. It sparks my creativity, and I always learn something new. Click here to listen to “Endurance” an episode that includes Monica Lewinsky. No matter how you feel about her, you’ll find it fascinating and enlightening.
One more resource that will be available soon… Sign up today for a resource under construction that you won’t want to miss! Cheri Gregory and I are putting together a course called 6 Steps to an Invaluable Intern Team. If you have ever wondered about how to put together a powerhouse ministry team, this one is for you. Please enter your information by clicking here, and we’ll be sure to give you all the information as soon as it’s available.