Happy Thanksgiving week, friend. I love having a week devoted to thankfulness as we head toward Christmas. It’s a chance to set our hearts to gratefulness mode before we celebrate the greatest gift ever given–Jesus!
This week I’d love to employ all our voices in giving thanks here in our little speaker-girl community. I’m going to start us off, but please leave a comment about something that has your heart overflowing with thankfulness this week.
Leaving a comment will enter you in a drawing for an Encouragement for Today devotion book . (Click here to Tweet)
I’m thankful for…
- A God so powerful He created the world with His Words.
- God’s gift of words to us.
- All the men I share a household with–love you Barry, Anson and Nolan!
- A space where speaker-girls can connect, bond and grow.
- All my Next Step clients this year and the messages they share.
- That God’s Word is being spread in a country that’s free.
- For this American celebration, rooted in gratitude to God.
- Each one of you reading this today!!
Your turn! Pour out your hearts, friends, and let’s encourage each other.