Amy and I are so thankful for each of you who have joined with us in your ministry journey. No matter what you’re doing – writing, speaking, or other ministry endeavors – we want to know how we can best serve you.
A week ago I asked which of the following topics interest you for an affordable online course. I’ve added a few more, so be sure to take a look.
Answer as many as you want, and suggest one if you don’t see what you need!
Which of the following topics would you like to learn about via an AFFORDABLE ONLINE COURSE?
- Creating a Blueprint for Your Nonfiction Book
- Organizing a Chapter of a Nonfiction Book
- Developing Content for a Chapter in a Nonfiction Book
- Telling a Compelling Story for Your Chapter or Inspirational Talk
- Identifying Your Ministry Niche and Creating a Tagline
- Developing the Content of Your Website/Blog
- How to Write a Devotion or Devotional Blog Post
Thanks so much for your input!
If you haven’t already signed up for our email blog posts with tips for writers, speakers, and those in ministry, make sure you do that here.
Also, don’t miss out on our instructional workbooks, all under $14.99! They include: How to Write a Devotion or Devotional Blog Post, How to Use Scripture in Your Writing, and How to Write a Meaningful Message.